20101130

Proposal

Speak the mind, it tells the truth
quote Lucky13

We search in life to find the better half of survival, What we find might be the wrong one, To my understanding of our situation, We may breath each others air and live, We hold each other above the deep water, We dance in the rain to wash our worries, I break the silence to finally wish, dream again and pursuit passions. 

All in all, we keep ourselves fairly weight, Leaning towards each other faults, Giving but no expecting, That's what I call unconditional at its best, Reason being is cause we bring the best out of each other, Like to birds of a feather we are the same but different in some manners, Compensating by compromising to even the surface.

I love you so dearly, like never before have I felt this raging roar, Because we love each other, For better for worst, So will you save from this burdened curse, And speak your mind, When I ask you, To be my Girlfriend?

I never tire of loving you so dearly,
With every tier falling into loves paradise,
I love you with every tear from my heart.
quote Lucky13

L is for the way Look at me,
O for Obviously curious by me,
V is Very Vwery extraordinary,
E is enticingly in love by you.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
Happy

No comments:

Blog Archive