20101121

Love.

I was once cynical, now she's better than a miracle.
quote Lucky13

How do you say "I love you" when you leave me breathless? Its easy, it can only be done with the limitless love from Ezza Melina. Here's how its done.

Some things fit perfectly, but we surpass perfection. I am her positive to her negative, I give her strength when she needs it the most. Its not possible when with any other person, but I love that because that makes her even more special. When she needs it, I give it with expecting nothing in return because that is true love at its finest. I love you.

Imagine how perfectly your arms wrap around me like a present just waiting to be unwrapped. We'll do this thing we call life together okay Sayang. Through thick or thin, I still see the light at the end of our tunnel. Rain or shine Sayang, my arms just open for you, its vacant for your love even when its full of it. Rain or shine, we'll dance together till the song finishes, then we'll continue smiling okay Sayang. I love you because I wouldn't have it any other way.

Where my heart meets love, its as perfect as our lips joining for a kiss under the moonlight Princess. I do it because you sit on the royal thrown of my heart, not giving orders but just listening to the things I say to you. Its a stage I build for me to show you how much you mean to me. I say honest things like, you look beautiful without make up, because you being natural is best thing I can admire. I love you because its you.

How my heart stops beating, and only the love you give me is the only that keeps me breathing. That is also how the air I breath doesn't have Ezza Melina written all over, but has the essence of care, warmth, beauty, secure, love written all over it. You can't seem to realise how special you are because of your modesty, but I love that because I can show you how special you are. You deserve everything, even when everything isn't enough Sayang. I love you because I wouldn't have your love any other way.

I love the way my mind has so many things to say but summarises it by saying I love you so softly in your ear Sayang. I imagine the perfect sunset (even when every sunset is perfect when shared with someone as special as you) when I say I love you. When I say I love you, the fire in my heart grows stronger with every breath taken in between saying those sweet 3 words. I love loving you so dearly.

Have I told you how beautiful you are today Sayang? You say "I didn't see you today". I say "You don't have to, cause every word you speak, my subconscious hears your beauty speaking to me". Hence, have I told you how beautiful you look today Sayang? It might seem a lot but I receive these feelings from you, and I channel it to say honest things bout you Ezza. I love loving you unconditionally because that's the only way I know how to.

I point to the north and south, no matter where I look, I see you everywhere. Call it crazy but some would say that love blinds. Please, may I remind you that true love does not blind but open your eyes. With our love Sayang, we would bring far better than Obama. We would touch one heart at a time, giving it strength to move. Because true love is pure and our intentions are pure. I love loving that smile you always give me.

With the brightness from the sun,
From the early dusk to the late dawn,
With no cares in the world left drawn,
In the sea of I love you's I would drown,
You fell for someone who acted like a clown,
Its un-clown-ditional love spoken.
quote Lucky13

I too built a bridge to fine, happiness
But to find that it is not, something
You would build alone, solo
Nonetheless but, with
Someone who gives you a, purpose
To wake up every morning just, to
Make the holder of, my
Heart and soul, smile
Like never before, because
These feelings you give, me
Are the reason why, I
Awake every morning, Sayang.
quote Lucky13

How your love seems so perfect,
With complications here and there,
Seems so difficult but with every conflict,
We walk a step ahead together as one,
Because communication is our best asset,
And we leave no stone unturned,
Even when in the future we would laugh,
And say I love you more than ever.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
Umar Loves Ezza.

No comments:

Blog Archive