20101110

Accounts.

Life is an account, and my Sayang keeps me balanced.
quote Lucky13

If I was to explain how happy I am right now in my life, open a dictionary and try to find a word better than happy, you'll see my picture with Ezza watching the sun hide itself beyond the horizon on a waterfront.

Life would seem to be at its lowest before karma would repay its debt to you, and somehow it was gift wrapped in the form of my Sweetheart, Ezza Melina. It was a gift that I had to fix, mend her broken heart before I could be placed into it. It was a gift so amazing, my dedication in life is to show her happiness. It was a gift of love.

As we watch the horizon change into its pajamas, we shared our first sunset, but don't worry Sayang. Because there is more to come, I promise on that okay. I had the pleasure of sharing my favourite Chicken Chop store only few has had the chance to experience. The bond between us is stronger than anything explainable, better than perfect and beyond hugs and kiss. Its the bond between Umar Hakim and his Sayang, Ezza Melina.

How our hands fit so perfectly, how we understand each other, how we finish each others sentence, how we laugh at the lamest things, how we smile at each others presence, how we make each other feel, how we constantly give and take, how we comfort each other, how we reason with each other, how you would fit in my arms, and how the world stops when were together. Thats how special we are my Love.

Let life be its pilot and steer me into disaster,
Let you come and rescue me from total destruction,
Its natural to feel this sensation once in a while,
Its spectacular to feel this sensation constantly too,
Because my Sayang, only you can give me this,
This amazing feeling of happiness and love,
All in just a simple gesture.
quote Lucky13

I am thankful with everything you give me,
Whether its that heart-stopping smile,
Or maybe that warm feeling in my heart,
And butterflies in my stomach,
I know that is a single serving taste,
Of something more than Love.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
HandwrittenAffection.

No comments:

Blog Archive