20101105

Sober, but still drunk.

Its law of attraction and then some more.
quote Lucky13

I'll keep this simple and plain.

When people would say "I wanna see your glow". I say "I'm here and not going anywhere". People would ponder thinking of how this glow would resemble. I'll make their life easier okay, Ezza Melina brings the best out of me. I will stop the world from spinning like Superman did to save Lois Lane.

When people would say "Are you sure of her?". I say "I am committed to making her happy, appreciated and smile". People would still wonder, how committed is he this time. I will show them by recording a single day with her. It might seem to much, but I know I can't please my Sayang enough. So everyday is a new day!

When people would say "Why do you seem different?". I say "Its cause she's better than any drug, better than any amount of alcohol". People would still question, what makes you think that this time would be different. Its simple, its Ezza Melina people!

When people would say "Why her?". I say "You don't get it, i'll introduce you to her. Then ask me again". People would think, why is she special. I reply, find me one other person that can actually start world peace. She has changed people, she has a heart brighter than the sun people!

After all these questions, I would say; When I look into her eyes, I see a happy man, I see a person that has changed for the better, I see a man willing to risk his life in order for others to enjoy theirs. Because Ezza Melina, has the power to change me into a better man. And I am definitely in for the long haul.

The clouds before should share, What
They would call a perfect loaf, A
Slice of heaven too big, For
A person to handle himself, So
Luckily when I have her, I
Am not greedy and, Want
To share it with everyone, Hehe
Especially her.
quote Lucky13

Even if you gained weight,
My feelings for you won't change,
Even if you got into an accident,
Its beyond physical attraction,
Even if you studied in U.S.A,
Distance is just a number,
Even if you did me wrong,
Were here to correct each others mistakes,
Even if you stop smiling,
I know that won't happen cause my objective in life now,
Is to make smile Sayang,
Even if you seem down,
I know just what to say to turn that frown upside down,
Because through out my life,
I have never been more determine to satisfy,
My Angel, Princess and Sayang.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
Smile:)

No comments:

Blog Archive