20101102

More Than Karma.

Some people say things can't get any better, its because it didn't happen to them yet
quote Lucky13

This is how the Sun would distance itself just enough for the Earth to appreciate it, now I get the meaning. The balance required, the law of attraction between these two is amazing. Complicated but yet understandable.

Its not the words you say but how you say it that gives me this incredible feeling, so hard to summarize it in just a few words. So this is for you Ezza.

Lets begin by relaxing into the cold mornings where I would still wonder why I'm awake, but then I suddenly remember; its for my Sayang. And me not being a morning person, I would force myself, because I have set my day, week, life to see that smile that still gives me that childish crush feeling. So this what happens when I wake up early in the morning regardless if the world ended.

She changed a reckless man into a careful being. So technically she has been a good change in my life. I am grateful that God gave me this blessing in a form of an angel named Ezza Melina. She might be a saint when it comes to others, but in my eyes, she's an angel missing her halo and wings. Every soul that she touched, she has given profound change. Some how, her pure heart gives everyone positive energy. It doesn't make sense, but it takes a person that has been moved by her to know, and luckily, I am able to express it with precise detail.

She isn't an open book where you would assume, she is more delicate than just pieces of paper telling a story. She is an open book in which blank pages are there for her to write her story. Her independence in which she earned through out her life, has let her to be very agile and adaptive in life. Her glue that holds the pages together, is her amazing personality, but don't let me spoil the fun of meeting her.

Today was the best, the perception of an angel is a figure in white, with a glowing halo and soft light feathers for wings. So today, I was driving in the car and my heart stopped the moment I saw her. In her pure white baju kurung, with the sun light angled to give this calming glow behind her. It was as if the world had gone right, no more confrontations, no war. That feeling doesn't come easy for a person who has experienced what people would call a life changing moment. But maybe it does come easy cause that life changing moment came from the same person.

I want Ezza Melina to know that this world has a silver lining everywhere, and that I am always here for her. If my world doesn't happen as I assume it would, she should know that her smile has the effect to balance even my gloomiest days. The simple structure of a smile formed by her is enough to make me feel appreciated, cared for and best of all, happy. But this post isn't about me, its for you. So...

With arms wide open, a smile and the saying 'Just the Way You Are' is enough for me Sayang.

Horizons seems closer, So
Look no further, As
I am here, And
Was waiting for something better, But
I got more, Than
Any man had asked for, And
I am grateful its you, Cause
Ezza Melina you, Yourself
Gave me these incredible feelings.
quote Lucky13

I was torn so wide and what was inside, was darkness,
But on September 16th, I saw a glimpse of light,
Hope was shining in a form of something good,
And when I was brave to explore because,
What does a broken man have to lose if he has nothing,
And when I found the source of this pure light,
I stood by her with a firm grasp of reality,
Kissed her cheek and gave both of us a sudden realisation,
That there's something more than karma.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
Princess'sTadwinks.

No comments:

Blog Archive