20101026

Self titled single.

For worth ratio, its 6.8 billion to one chance of finding you
quote Lucky13

Subject relating to the title, this post has a special intention to explain the relationship between the writer and Ezza Melina. So the story has sensitive and specific values.

When I'm with her, some how, we relentlessly understand each other. We give and take, and this odd feeling emerges from the dust. We have this balanced equation that is stable depending on conditions. We introduce the catalyst which is communication and the chemical becomes an unbreakable bond.

When I talk to her, we lay the foundation to build a structure that can't be broken. We have an earthquake and yes we do panic, but we throw caution in the air. We stand strong for each other because we compensate for each others weakness, and yes it works. And I am confident to say that this building will stay standing even if a terrorist crashed a plane into us.

Sure we have our boiling point, what substance in this doesn't have it? We are still human but when I'm with her, I feel more than supernatural, beyond phenomenal. This is due to the chemistry we both share, or at least that's what I hope. Some how floating above cloud 9 isn't practical, that's why she reminds me to not overload the processor.

She is air to my lungs; but when I'm with her I feel breathless.
She is the cloud to my sky; the day won't seem right without her.
She is the tear in my eye; emotions she gives me are just to cry for.
She is the queen to my Majesties thrown; this country won't function peacefully without her.
She is the cotton in my pillow; the comfort she gives me is just magical.
She is the bullet in my gun; security to know that she's there.
She is the words in my book; without her, its impossible for me to write this post.
She is the petrol in my car; the drive she gives me to better myself is unspoken.
She is the numbers in an equation; I'm balance on way or another.
She is the workaholic in an office; determination to complete what I started.
She is the Shieldtox to my mosquito; rids of the self-destruction in me.
She is the lyric in my songs; some how poetry won't exist is she wasn't there.
She is the 1,183 horsepower in a Veyron ss; I can't do anything without the power she gives me.
She is the sun to my morning; inviting and some how you miss it at night.
She is the light to a dark room; to light the path and lead me from astray.
She is the reason I smile; more often than before.

Now it may seem that I have overrated her capabilities but I know that the tip of the ice berg.

You gave this being, what
Others would die for, and
Somehow I'm thankful, that
Someone has a heart, as
Big as the imagination can see.
quote Lucky13

I am alive again and it feels that I can feel my pulse again,
I am breathing normally even though air is thin in cloud 9,
I am what would people say 'Head over Heals',
I am happy for what you make me realise,
And that is, that you would be beside me no matter what.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
UmarHakim.

No comments:

Blog Archive