20101019

Architecture of Hopes.

For every glimpse into the future, it becomes clearer.
quote Lucky13

I haven't done this for long so be a critic and remind me of my errors.

I am what they call the brick in a wall; reliable, a cloud in the sky; fitting, a shoulder to cry; comforting and authorities nightmare; rebel.

I always see the silver lining in a person through their eyes, actions and reaction. I am what I self proclaim to be aware of others and is patient to figure their intentions. I am the one missing out cause I don't seem fit to posses this elixir of life. I stand at the corner of fate and destiny mixed with directions leading no where.

I am drawing the specifications for this almost impossible building to built. It requires a contractor that is willing to built this from the grown up with nothing but myself to work with. I dream to find this almost impossible companion as people would call it but patience is key. Who ever said that diamonds are made overnight from coal right? Genuine ones obviously.

So as I finish a family photo session, I got into the navigators seat of WTP 92 and we headed New Village. Mind you that this is based on true events but the names of the characters has been changed for privacy reasons. As Mr Wise drove to new village to attend an open house. I had the job of navigating. It took a while but we got to Ms Aminam's house.

From there, I had the pleasure of meeting people and Ms Ez. I was captivated and almost confident that I had found my contractor who would lay the bricks for my foundation of Hope. I was almost determined to initiate a conversation but I needed to survey the site before approving to lay the cinder blocks of Dreams.

I remember as we laid the first brick together to mark the beginning of dawn. We might have those rainy days but I have the ability to "Give & Take". So when those rainy days come forth, we shall play in the thunder and scream at the flash of lightning together.

Every time i speak with you, this foundation becomes stronger, the beams become thicker and the we learn where the crack are. And our nature is to patch things up. The contractor and the architect learns to compromise for the sake of strengthening the structure we both vision of building.

We may hope to build Hope on a basis of trust, compromise, and understanding. For each one achieved, we grow to learn more of each other everyday.

Not less than, but
More than what, we
Had hoped for, and
This is incredibly, always
Safe feeling Sayang.
quote Lucky13

When i close my eyes and the darkness appears,
Followed by silver lining that is Hope with smiles,
Cause it is you who brings hope served with faith,
For perfect is an understatement when mentioning you.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
Tadwinks.

No comments:

Blog Archive