20100921

Balance.

I say a lie for your safety, I tell you the truth, just cause i know its the only way
quote Lucky13

Here's a story with a guideline to the mystery, be smart, use the riddle for the summary, and the mystery for the story.

Ever since the day i could remember, I would label others but life, being a common hypocrite, would not let others label me. My ego was above all and i would deny it but the truth is that i wanted to be first in everything, would not accept defeat for it shows weakness in my armor. I know i'm not well privileged and i cant own the finer things in life. I am now working man of 27 years old with a stable pay and a loving girlfriend.

I was close to 2 friends, i labelled them truth and lie. I would hate truth for being honest but love him for the same reason. I loved lie for it brings me interesting dilemmas but hated the fact i preferred it more than truth. I still remember one small event in my life but thats not important, not yet anyways.

I hated egoistic people as they would get in my way, truth. But they would tell you lies that cant be seen to slow you down. My girlfriend was a modest tolerating person, she would love me for a being an ass but hate the fact i called her names once we had a big fight. She knows i'm a person that can make the situation better, lie. I would always talk to her, she was my private psychologist, my lover, my bestfriend, my safe box and my dream. We knew each other since we were 12 and dated after high school, soon after we stayed at her house in Langkawi, truth.

We ran away from our parents, our friends, truth. And our problems too, lie. It followed us cause i was the problem, but I have no ego, lie. She would accuse me of coming home drunk and smelling of cigarette smoke, but i was at Seafood restaurant closing a deal with a firm, lie. She couldn't see through my lie, truth for now.

Remember the story i was delayed up top? Here it goes, i was a flight risk for not being honest with everyone, truth. I would say many things and not deliver. Over the years, i developed a flawless way of lying and not realize that difference between truth and lie when speaking. But when i hear, i know the rhythm, the method of breathing, the eye contact, the hand movement, and the stance needed for a person to pull a perfect lie. I would study them and see their balance of each trait. I had become a lie detector but was blinded to see that i wasn't detecting myself.

My girlfriend wasn't a bad liar, she would keep eye contact, fake a tear and then rush to my shoulder, truth. I would love her effort for trying but i would say "You can tell me anything and i won't be mad no matter". I sedated her with that line everytime and the truth sip our sooner or later, lie.

I haven't been honest with myself; Fact1. i am a man who earns, but by lying to others bout investing in me and then run away with their money, but i would only ask for those who had millions. How i do i know this, when you have ego, you have a mindset. Reading a person was a easy sly deal. Fact2. I have another girlfriend who knows of my wealth but does not know i have another woman, truth. Fact3. I have been living an honest mans life, partially truth, cause i would only take a certain amount every year, give myself bonuses.

I am who i am cause i write myself high and mighty cause i am entitled to do so. I know my life is perfect, lie. I wish i would stop my horrid ways, lie. I cant say that i am happy with my life but then that would be a lie, truth. The risk factor for every con made is what keeps me going, truth. Who are you to judge. Do i block every nonsense coming from those procrastinators, no, why? Because i let my ego do it for me.

A thin line separates truth from lie, sometimes it becomes blurry, but who notices your mental health?
quote Lucky13

I keep my friends close,
The truth closer,
My hearts desire closest,
So lies are what lies in my heart.
quote Lucky13

It does not take a man,
Just the mind,
Sane or not,
It paints portraits of words.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
TruthorLie

No comments:

Blog Archive