20100919

Psychopathic.

How you would sacrifice, in order to compensate
quote Lucky13

Love has no boundaries, it can involve an unwilling participant to endure with the imperfections. But that might be the reason why you love him.

Since i was young, i hear screaming from downstairs, i rush down but my brother insists me and sister we stay inside our rooms. It was all natural until one day he locked the door, for a second i had realize that tonight was different. The screaming stopped once i here tyres rolling away fast. My brother went down stairs and only came up once the ambulance drove away. I cried asking why, my baby sister was holding her teddy bear holding my brother's and my hand. I can't forget the picture.

Soon after that i lived in an orphanage where i constantly get bullied by other kids but i stuck with my brother and sister. One day, Yun, my sisters nickname, was adopted leaving me and my brother in the orphanage. We grew up in there because no one wanted to adopt a 16 and 10 year old boy. So we watched each others backs just to survive.

I love the memory of the day i graduated from University doing psychology, it meant i could help others but that memory was quickly saddened by the death of Bang, my brothers nickname. He was a statistic in a road accident, which upsets me. I would pay my respects every time with Yun. One day, i went there alone, as i was wondering looking at each tombstone curious of who i might find. I found someone that made me tear up, it was mummy. This quickly revamp me into childhood memories where i would hide under the bed with Yun while my brother waited beside the door.

After crying at the grave, i wanted to help people who had domestic problems. It was an unofficial type of service. I would charge them free of charge, i would make more orphans, but as long as the memory of me hiding could be relived. I loved it when they call me not expecting what they deserve, i just wish my step dad could see what drives me to do what i do. He would be proud, i hope.

One day, i knew my day job would allow me meet some people to at least earn income, but i never thought i would meet the love of my life. She was on therapy because of some drug related problem. One day as i left my day job to do my night job, i felt i was shadowed by a persons. I quickly tried losing them and i hoped i did.

This couple was a typical child abusing parent who deserved to be abused mentally and physically. I remember this moment cause it was special not due to murders but cause of the person i met. As i left the house Patient189 was staring at me, i quickly smothered her with my blood covered hands transferring it to her lips. I gazed at her eyes to see her reaction. I brought her back to my place and bought her silence for free dosage of vicodine. She stared at me with passion as i was kind enough to keep her warm. We both rushed at each other with great romance and made love very violently.

'The Domestic Killer' was my name in the papers, and it stated there were no leads what so ever. I felt immune to the law. I stopped my frenzy as to spend more time with 189, but the passion was slowly dying.

The only way to keep the romance flaring was to ask her to watch me kill. One day, i helped a couple resolve their situation but no realizing it would be my last day living. The neighbors heard screaming apparently. I was distracted by 189 as she would hold my hand in stabbing while bitting my lips. We heard sirens closing by.

"Yun don't follow my steps, i'm sorry for everything i hope, you'll still love me baby sis" i said on the phone to Yun. I kissed 189 and stabbed her in chest. I slit my hand for a more slower and calm death. I realized, i wanted the memories to be lived, i wanted to walk the steps and stopped my parents from fighting. I regret nothing as my life is perfect cause of the love and sad balancing act.

Yun side; She was always receiving gifts from me, and she knew that it would be victims jewelry. But she loved me too much to see me in jail cause she knew that my childhood wasn't perfect. She grew up becoming a pre-school teacher with 3 kids, and a loyal loving husband.

For a bloodshot smile,
I would kill for a mile long grin,
For a imperfect life,
I use the other end of a knife.
quote Lucky13

Staring at her eyes made me the world with no pain and suffering, I was only blinded not shielded.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
PerfectKarma.

No comments:

Blog Archive