20100918

Reactions.

Seize the moment, capture the scene, trap the memory, forgive and forget.
quote Lucky13

How awful is it to meet someone with your interest in an unlucky scene or venue. Like getting your license without a car to drive. Such an inconvenient pleasure i would say. So the story goes like this in reality.

I walk through the glass window doors and started thinking of who actually invented the automatic door sensor was either lazy or smart to ease congestion. I wonder till i get to the counter to check-in. Then i started wondering but how travelling made things easier for our generation.

Once i was knocked to reality, i just remembered how the was feeling to study at Aussie. The gatherings i had in my room with my mates, either drinking or just relaxing. As i sit at outside reading 'The Joys of Stress' by Dr. Peter Henson while smoking my cigarette. I see this girl walking through the door looking almost lost.

I walked up to her and said "Waiting for a friend to arrive?" not realizing the amount of luggage she carried. "I can't find the check-in counter, where it is?" she said. After conversing and then helping her around the airport. We had a smoke outside and she asked where i was from, i said "Local". "I'm backpacking through Asia just for the experience" she answered when i asked the same question.

We quickly clicked cause of our common interests. Then i had a sudden realization, "Shit, i think i like her". She had the same look in her eyes when we stared for minutes at one point. We went at the side of the airport for a more romantic setting and we made out passionately.

We quickly parted ways once i had to board my flight. She followed me into the terminal holding my hand, and leaning on my shoulder. I kissed her just before the final check-point. I blew her a flying kiss and wondered if i could skip this flight but it would irrational as she too had a flight of her own in an hour. So i walked with an amazing but yet sadly feeling pressing down against me.

I ran back out to see her there and asked whether she wouldn't mind if i flew to Hawaii to spend more time with her. She said "No love". I asked why thinking of maybe a reasonable answer and what i got was "Love, what we had was special but face facts, you live so far away and i'm sure things won't work out". The fact that the effort wasn't there was hurtful enough, so i just accepted the fact that she missed out on love and just sat in seat crying.

Her side of the story; She was a player who fed on the emotions of guys. She was saving herself for her highschool sweetheart back home, that too was emotionally unstable cause of her.

Waking up everyday is a risk itself, portray yourself facing decisions
quote Lucky13

The truth,
Its a story worth hearing,
But it too is a sword that cuts both ways,
So be cautious if you are pursuing it.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
JoysofStess

No comments:

Blog Archive