20100930

Mental.

Its a feeling, that no one can ever avoid, no one can resist. You know?
quote Lucky13

Reality can be overrated sometimes, but at the same time, our dreams are developing a better story in the same time line.

People have that incredible sense of imagination that i so envy most of the time. They would be on cloud 9 ignoring their problems for they cannot care about it at the slightest bit. I want this amazing ability to actually imagine while reality still walks it line. Its difficult but it can be done with persistence and determination.

They way i adopted this almost awesome ability was by going problems. Only now that i realise that my right brain was suppressing its true potential due to the naive mindset i have. I was taken for granted, which unlocked the door to my potential. And i was afraid that if there were a few more doors, how many times must i go through it to fully feel this asset i have in me.

I shall give you this example; While walking across the street, i want it know how it feel to be hit by a car, suddenly i felt a sharp pain. It was my mind triggering its potential and sudden i saw myself get hit by a car. It was almost real, with the blood on the floor and the broken bones in my body. I was for sure that i was in a state of panic. This was just a taste of my minds power over dreams. It was experience that i needed to break this wall down.

I never asked for pain as it would find me when i am hiding with a shield of love. I broke my shield leaving me helpless. I was played for a sucker, i was used for personal gain and i was an object and not the subject to be discussed. This let me to a mental outcry for help. I was in a state of flux, unstable but still sane, unreliable but still needed and dead but still breathing. I walked alone for months my months just wondering what was the next step in this losing battle.

This was how i felt; I was heart broken once more and i wrote to better my situation. It worked for awhile, but i realised that writing just only expressed my mental state of mind, it doesn't help the physical part that i felt mentally. I was ultimately confused because i was incredibly unstable towards myself. Those restless night turned into the me crying myself to sleep. I finally broke the second wall. I fuelled myself with rage to better myself, and what i did was wrote better. I finally transformed into something that i am today.

"Mind you, this isn't story of Umar, but its Lucky13, his alter-ego that generates his personality, his other mind that makes him write terribly as such. This is what he doesn't realise, cause its not him writing it now. So do me a favour and don't tell him i am riding him silly right now. I am a non-existing being with an existing and grip on his brain. So, if he realises that i am writing this, be worried. "

I soon realise that i did not need any emotional outbreak to release this true potential, just practise and power of poetical observation. I used it, even though i never knew what was it capable of. Its complicating but yet understandable. This made me more curios and i explored this human mind more. I opened door, provoking every thought in my mind. I was in a state of shock, I had a open a door that couldn't be shut. I opened the realm of paranoia and a mind of a psychopath. I was in love and worried at the same time, I wasn't confused because the other me took over and decided whether i should or shouldn't.

It isn't insulting to saw that i've gone mental, because its you hasn't yet. I was powered beyond anything i can imagine. It was delicate thinking with a paranoid view towards the cult we call society. I am living and breathing in a fragment of his in his mind for i stay safe and locked with the door opened. I wouldn't let Umar be free from his thoughts, i shall make him a victim of his own massacrer.

Example; He would imagine, of a tale that would last beyond time could tell. It was nothing but a simple story. But i am hating the happy emotion, so i fuck with his mind, slowly he provokes every thought, and slowly i provoke him. I would confuse him between reality and fantasy by switching between the two in a random manner. While he drives, there should be a slight change of his twitches. Thats when transformation takes place, and then he would be lost in there till i let him out of cage.

With every piece of happiness coming from his heart, i slowly isolate myself until one day, i shall spring into action and finally lock your friend, Umar in his own mind. He would be different, but who knows of my intention as i am Lucky13, anonymous to others, alter-ego to him. He shall walk a long dark road, if he doesn't kill himself, then he would be lost.

I am a friend doing this once naive mind a favour by locking him so he could be at peace, to the world i shall release as i, Lucky13 would kill him at least.

Let the walls come down, show me who you are, so i can show you my world
quote Lucky13

This was a rumour,
Made to humour,
Its the power of the mind,
but power that i deprive him.
quote Lucky13

I never knew i could visit candyland twice, i never knew that life would give you chances even though you've given up on it.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
Lucky13 Anonymously

1 comment:

Amirah Mohd said...

Now I'm worried. Does she know about this?

Blog Archive