20101002

Kill the Silence.

From all this ghost that I see, I only notice one smiling
quote Lucky13

How i would imagine things and they happen. I have this power, and I have a weak mind.

I am what people would say different, people would refer to me as the 4th coming before the end of days. I did not ask for this throne, i did not want this responsibility and i certainly would not want my fathers legacy. My brothers posses more of the family traits where as I would have a different mind set of this world.

I was told to kill or be killed. My brothers would kill not for gain but for sport, for the crazy feeling they so need every time a hunt is on. I would play with my prey, the slow game, the manipulation and drive them to suicide. I was their worst memory and I was in their shadows haunting their presence. I would whispers into your ears, would taunt you and give the gun that let you pull the trigger. Self destructing yourself all together. My father would praise me but he said "You are not bringing numbers like your brothers, this method is a practise that must be stop".

I ran away to find solitude, and when my feet landed on Earth. I was suddenly stronger, I felt my senses enhanced, and gift even stronger. It was rage that would give me focus, it was pain that drove me to better my skills. I remember walking past a priest and he would say "I know you, the fall upon us, you are the beast". I would react by getting into his mind, control his every movement and I would let him walk the streets aimlessly. He suffered a painful death, and would spend a considerable amount of time at my home.

I loved the game, I was on the point of no return until suddenly. I had walk into a cinema and forced the ceiling to fall onto innocent sinless people. It was chaos with shouting, crying and dying. It was as if I had found piece in me until suddenly, I saw this girl walking towards me wanting to help. I was so kind as to give assistance and end her misery but I could not read her, control her or even posses her. It was a mountain i could not conquer, a mind to strong to control. I stared into her eyes as that was the way to gain access to her subconscious and taping her most sacred memories and just suck them dry leaving into depression. It did not work.

I was approached by her and she just grab my hand and run to exit. I was shell shocked for a moment, I was left confused for a while until paramedics checked up on me. They were shocked at how high my temperature was, and how they could not find a heart beat or a pulse. I asked them to look into my flaring eyes and they begged for the pain for the pain to stop. I found the one who saved me, she asked me "Your different".

My world came to an abrupt halt and hell froze over due to power struggle. I was in piece with myself, she made me feel simple but yet special at the same time. She was who made the line between right and wrong clear. Somehow I was happy but unhappy as I had found a new lust other than the blistering out cry every victim made. I was in a very delicate dilemma, sacrifice every thing I have and learn to love or sacrifice her to maintain everything I have. I was not ready to let go everything, my blood line, my gifts and finally, my immortality but no one is ready to give anything up.

So i made my decision to give good thing i had and just let things play its role. I was given a ceremony and my father was furiously upset for the fact that i had given up everything I had worked so hard to gain, but he too wanted a long blood line. So he was kind enough to let me keep my gifts. I was amazed by the only single act of kindness that my father has shown towards. So i shall be happy, i shall be sad and i shall be considerate.

I had a lover, and she was my air for my lungs. I could not go another day without being in her presence. She was the light in my dark and depressing life. But we had a love and hate relationship that would certainly determine the fate of humanity but she did not realise that i was the ghost in every ones dreams. I was shattered by her remorse towards my actions, and she left me with one small intention. And that was to kill her just to let her die before the 5th upcoming, which was in fact, my brother bringing piece right before the end of days.

I had sacrifice her as i saw her future, and she was a slave to my father. So i had send to Heaven to allow her to repent for her past sins. I loved her, and now the love drove me to better this already dead world.

I was distracted,
I was self-destructing,
I was sure of this to come,
Till you pulled me away from on the on-coming bus.
quote Lucky13

Being happy makes me, and me only
Feel like the holes filled with nothing,
But it waits to be filled something,
Something that can't be explain,
But only expressed, maybe its only me
Cause this is how i feel the stories recline,
And this is how my depression appears,
With nothing left, but something
To give to others without,
The hope of returning from others
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
LostDreams

No comments:

Blog Archive