20101004

Highway.

Were for passion in us, we cry for motivation when its needed best, sometimes we just need a push
quote Lucky13

Here's a story of hero, but he is unwanted at times, but he would be remembered as the guy who saved it all.

So i am not your average life saver, i don't lift truck, stop trains, save a crashing plane or even save the world from global catastrophe. I am the man who matter when he people needs him. I don't want to remember but only acknowledged, I don't want the worlds attention. Just your attention and listen closely.

I am never motivated because of my recent nemesis, depression. It is my kryptonite, and i suffer from it like a disease spreading through my blood vain. I need my super power to counter this attack, I can't use adrenaline as a substitute to fuel my pleasure of making smiles. I won't want to contradict myself even more, the super hero who needs to be saved. If i can't save myself, how would i help others?

I hide this depression, only tell those who knew my alter-ego. I was the one who needed to be saved from a car crash eminent to happen at any point in my life. I met this Wonder Woman and mind you, she has the same purpose in life. She lives to help, to make others smile, and she too suffer from kryptonite fever. I guess its like Ironman and his ego, they help compensate for each other. They must compromise in order for balance to be restored.

I know, this is how we would help each other. I would open and converse with Wonder Woman, she would help make me realise that life is symphony, every breathe is a cord, good or bad. I know that every chapter is a sonnet in the process, it has a few defects but its give the sonnet more character and detail. My symphony would have its drama, its ups and downs, but who ever said being a hero was easy, they must not know what i do.

I conduct, sing, but most importantly, i compose this heroic story for others don't see that this normal average Joe has weakness. For my nemesis would grow stronger, i would not hand my powers in to anyone, for they won't fulfil this story and its hard for someone to take control of my dynasty. I want to help, for the sake of helping, no medal, no reward needed. Just your ears listening and your hearts opening to what i say.

So before i divert more, let i, for the author and composer continue this tale. I needed, i begged for help. I was simply crying and self-destructing from my thought provoking itself to cause complete mayhem. But the results are not on the surface for man wear a skin to hide his emotions. It is almost impossible for another to unveil this second skin, but it could be done with gentle hands. It has been done, and in return, Wonder Woman to wants me to never fake a smile for that bottles my emotions.

I am a recovering hero, i am not content anymore, but genuinely happy and i hope to one day to never hang my cape for i don't want others to lose purpose when i am happy. Instead, i want them to see my true self, for even a hero would fall and crumble, but how massive this burden maybe, i can rise from the ashes and would never lose sight of what i was born for.

I only hope that others would understand, that even the best of us may fall deep, may lose hope. But hope would never run, it will be waiting at the gates for you.

Being content, maybe
Just enough, but
It may not be everything, for
Its only blunt end to happiness.
quote Lucky13

I scream with my eyes, for i need help,
So for those who look deeper, may find,
A darker story, but before the dawn,
The night is darkest with the moon missing
quote Lucky13

I aimlessly help to satisfy myself
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
Hope,Redemption,Happiness.

No comments:

Blog Archive