20101005

Broken.

We seal our fate with every action permitted by our mind
quote Lucky13

This is a story, of who lives on the dangerous side of life. Who wanders with a pistol in his pocket cocked and ready to choke the hammer if someone looks at him differently.

A state of confusion, my mind wonders aimlessly to regain self pity for my crimes committed towards innocent souls. I was determine that i would die by my own hands, whether if it was smoking or driving recklessly. You and i know that it wont happen cause of natural causes. Unlucky as this predicament i put myself into, but we indirectly kill ourselves with the nonsense we do everyday. No one lives forever, so why not live it?

I was caught for driving under the influence or D.U.I as its popularly called amongst my peers. I was so high on grass and was so drunk with alcohol that i couldn't remember what happened. Black-out as my friends would refer too, i remember only blue lights, walking in a line, falling and me in the back with cops sitting in front. I was in inconsiderable amounts of trouble but i couldn't remember how i dealt it with my parent because i ran away. I took my car and what was left of my savings.

I used my car to earn myself money, whether if it was a scam, smuggling or even robberies. I was the wheel-man and my machine and i have a special bond. I was the youngest Wheel-Man in the game and i came highly recommended. But how could i get mixed up into some gangster rubbish?

How ever i look at this situation, this wasn't my most pleasant memory as my car was impounded until further notice which was caused by the gangsters that i didn't please. I fought back with my idea of revenge. It was perfect until the point where a hit was put on me by an unknown gang. This made me driven, so angry and very dangerous. I broke into the impound lot and stole back my car.

But in the process, i received a few bullet holes and the only thing that i was pissed was that they shoot at me and my car. So i ran over most of the police with god as my witness. No one understood my actions. Not even that man in the mirror. I guess it was instinct, and pure adrenaline that gave me courage to do the stupid thing i did.

After loosing a pint of blood, i stopped at a petrol station all messed up. I wouldn't want to be remember as the man who gave up in the toilet. I heard sirens, i saw blue lights and my only thought was suicide. I was laughing at the brilliant one night stand idea, go out with a bang. Blow this whole petrol station and kill myself in the process.

My plan was carried to dedication of triumph, and i succeeded with the beautiful colours of red. I lost my life, but gain happiness with my dying legacy.

We lived to be driven, whether
It was rage, courage, anger or danger, it
Made a character so bold, no
One could define for it is original.
quote Lucky13

Sugar coat this line and lick this pistol,
That didn't mean i was living on the edge,
I was just living with my own demon,
For i don't run away from my problems,
But i stared it at in the eyes and provoke.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
ManiacInMe.

No comments:

Blog Archive