20101005

Toy Car.

We all have a purpose, its just not written for that destroy the purpose
quote Lucky13

I am nothing but i try make something from it, for inventions where nothing at first. This is my inspiration for piece in my mind.

I wasn't the genius who conjured up ideas for simplicity, i wasn't responsible for no atom bomb dropped to over power. I was the person who thought of ideas of bringing piece his self preservation. But behind every great man, there was greater inspiration and this is my story.

For the cure of an imperfect mind was not simple, it wasn't discovered, but it could be planned and mapped with proper scheming to suppress its capability to destroy no one but the owner itself. My psychologist was my inspiration, she made me find a cure for the sane mind. Why sane you may ask?

I was fond of beautiful art such as literature, painting and even music. These 3 helped me coop with the every day stress i proceeded to own with my history of constant mental and emotional breakdowns. So what my psychologist recommended was just simply blocking it out. I would tell you how i would build my wall a little later.

I made it my goal in life to satisfy everyones needs before mine and it was the selfless thing ever thought of by any man. I had a vision where it was polite to smile, to frown in public. It must be sincere for it will tell others if you had a problem or if you could help resolve their problems. My simple understanding of this rule was my law, my declaration and my way.

I had a slight glitch in my mind, for it wasn't perfect. So why didn't that stop me? Cause even i needed help in order to show others that the excellent example for a cure was freedom of expression. Talk things through, letting the problems out was better than suppressing it for cowards would hide in the dark.

My psychologist didn't know that it was her who had helped me build my wall. It was then i realise that this not any normal person. This was when i realised that she had the same meaning in life. But if only she knew how the words would fall out of my mouth, cause post-depression makes it harder to express his heart.

Truth unveils its most wicked, presence
At the first fight with struggle, nothing
Would stand in my way, while
I built this wall.
quote Lucky13

She had a purpose to fulfil,
She shared a common interest,
She had the same mind-set,
For she is a complex understandable person.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
7-11Stories.

No comments:

Blog Archive