20101010

Magic Trick.

I have been on the brink of destruction, now i have been reincarnated.
quote Lucky13

Who lives with nothing to look forward must either be depressed or happy. No more, no less. We can dance until we die, but where is the point in that, exactly how life should be looked at.

We miss classes, we drives aimlessly, we kiss unwillingly, we shout for the fun of it, we smoke for that feeling, we write to express, we breathe but we don't we realise it, we call out for help, we ignore others calling, we have our accidents, we laugh for the moment, we sing to that anthem, we scream out loud. What does all of these actions have in common, we somehow have done this at least once in our life right?

So why does this mean that we are diverse, why does our nightmare become real everyday, why do we wake up in the morning, why? We can always these questions in life like why do we live. But the real fact is that we need to realise what we are capable of, and what we can do with this supernatural attribute within us.

It might not be much to listen, talk or help but in some ways, we all need to balance these 3 characteristics out. For our life needs that balance in order to progress to have better understanding and a clearer picture. It doesn't hurt to have too much of something good, don't take my word for it. Why listen to someone when you can experience it, you just have to open your hearts to anything and anything will open up to you.

I wasn't much of a writer way back when, i had an illusive mind, i get my share of sugar high, i was fond of getting into my mind. I am still fond of those above but because those are the cinder blocks of my foundation and the perspective towards life. I might look at it odd from other eyes but in mine, it has a rainbow, a silver lining, a thunder in the rain. Yes, i am happy.

I have happiness, hope and excitement in life. Why do i ask myself? Because of an illusive mind has a certain captivating effect on me. I can be calm and happy sincerely, not rain on others happiness and somehow still put an umbrella on those who needs guidance. I still save my compassion and reason for those who truly deserves it. After all, your my wonderwall.

How i wonder how to explain my nature in life, maybe being dance in guidance? I help with the possibility of excitement in everything i do. I might be full of myself, or maybe i might be under minding myself. The key words is maybe, and i won't label myself, but for those who do, please tell me, in a wave, in a text, in a call, in a thunder, in a flash. Shout it.

For a summary of this story book, it isn't a fairy tale, it isn't a horror movie, but its a just life true story softly spoken rudely.

And i wonder how i ever, close
The doors to an opportunity, cause
The window opens suddenly, and
Somehow more than just wind came in.
quote Lucky13

Glimpse of light amongst the horizon,
Shutter banging against courage,
Out spoken louder than a guitar,
A lions roar not for adrenaline,
Beauty striking the stars dangerously,
For an illusive mind, is a frantic one.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
Track 13.

No comments:

Blog Archive